Handmade chest from the island of Mytilene, carved and hand-painted, in walnut color. Its colors are in earthy tones of terracotta and brown. The chest is the most widespread furniture in Greece and the most mysterious, as it is associated with a series of traditions that have their roots in antiquity, beliefs and especially marriage, always adorned with special symbolism. Using it as a low table will be the central part of your decoration, giving warmth to your space.
- 41 cm height; 105 cm length; 42 cm width
- All furniture is handmade in solid wood in Greece and there are unique pieces
- Satin - matte wax finish which protects the wood from external moisture and abrasion. The wood remains naturally beautiful, protected, and durable.
- Allow 1-2 weeks for delivery
* The quoted price does not include delivery. We will invoice you separately with the price for freight depending on the item ordered and your location. Free local pick-up option available from our store.